RASDALE STAMP COMPANY Family Owned & Operated Since 1932
RASDALE EVENT CALENDAR
Category Index

Public Auction #439

Click here for pre-auction bidding, ended February 15, 2019 at 6:00pm (New York time)
Click here for live auction, takes place February 16-17, 2019 at 10:00 AM (New York time)
Click here for unsold lots, available February 21, 2019 at 2:00 PM (New York time)
Bids updated February 15, 2019 at 6:39pm (New York time)

COVER ACCUMULATIONS — Poland
LotConditionDescriptionValue/Bidding

6 TOTAL IMAGES
588General Government interesting selection from 1941-44 in a pizza-size box. Comprises roughly sixty covers of which 45% are mainly thematic Hitler-Mussolini etc. postal cards and 55% are other covers, postal cards, German Fieldpost etc. Good variety offering a snapshot of this tragic time in Polish philately. A historical, though-provoking lot.Cat. Value: S.B. 350.00
Price Realized: $425.00

19 TOTAL IMAGES
589Balloon. glider, helicopter, rocket, cover selection from 1958-1967 offering a good variety. Roughly 110 mostly different balloon covers consisting of about 70% in a collection in Scott binder and mounted nicely on pages having identifying information. The remaining 30% are mainly a former topical exhibit in a binder with information consisting of eleven balloons, eight gliders, two helicopters and three rockets as well some extras. An infrequent encountered cover lot.Cat. Value: S.B. 300.00
Price Realized: $250.00
O.G.N.H.
Unused w/o Gum or Regum
O.G.
Used
Coins or Currency
Block
Cover
Essay
Literature
Proof
Specimen