RASDALE STAMP COMPANY
Family Owned & Operated Since 1932
Conditions of Sale for Unsold Public Auction Lots
- Description & Condition. Lots are noted in the description.
- All lots are net price and non-negotiable.
- A lot, in which the description is incorrect, is returnable within 5 days of receipt.
- Lots cannot be returned under the following conditions: 1) the lot contains 10 or more stamps; 2) there is mention of faults, defects, or “condition mixed” in the listing description; or, 3) lots described “as is” are not returnable under any circumstances. All disputed lots must be returned intact, and in the condition received by the buyer. Collections, accumulations etc., are not returnable under any circumstances.
- Payment. Visa and MasterCard are accepted. Payment may also be made by check or money order in U.S. funds and must be received by Rasdale Stamp Company within 10 days of the order. Title shall not pass to the buyer until Rasdale Stamp Company has received full payment. Full payment is defined as cash or cash equivalent receipt of sale proceeds by Rasdale Stamp Company. Delays may accrue due to credit card fee transfers, check deposit subject to collection and the like. Receipt of a non-certified funds check shall not be construed as payment until funds are fully vested in Rasdale Stamp Company.
- Shipping and Handling. All shipping costs will be charged to the buyer and will be shipped by a method which provides a tracking number and requiring a signature upon delivery. Domestic shipments will be made by certified mail, registered mail, Fed-Ex Ground or Fed-Ex Express. Buyers of large lots without street addresses will be charged an additional $5.00 per box handling fee. International shipments will be made by registered mail (purchases up to $400), USPS Express Mail (purchases under $2,500) and/or Fed-Ex services for shipments in excess of $2,500.00. International buyers are responsible for any customs or brokerage fees as well as any taxes (i.e., VAT, PST/GST). Any questions regarding shipping or costs must be addressed prior to the purchase.
- Sales Tax. Illinois residents will be charged 7.50% sales tax.
Unused w/o Gum or Regum
Coins or Currency