RASDALE STAMP COMPANY Family Owned & Operated Since 1932
RASDALE EVENT CALENDAR
Category Index

Public Auction #439

Click here for pre-auction bidding, ended February 15, 2019 at 6:00pm (New York time)
Click here for live auction, takes place February 16-17, 2019 at 10:00 AM (New York time)
Click here for unsold lots, available February 21, 2019 at 2:00 PM (New York time)
Bids updated February 15, 2019 at 6:39pm (New York time)

COLLECTIONS, ACCUMULATIONS, AND STOCKS — Middle East
LotConditionDescriptionValue/Bidding

21 TOTAL IMAGES
236Two carton Middle East accumulation. Includes: 18 folder collections the best three are a comprehensive selection of Egypt with high Cat. and parallel duplication, two large boxes of larger items and "new issues", and a Redbox of singles in 102 size cards. Plenty of value in the intermediate sets and handful of surprises that are looking for rediscovery.Cat. Value: S.B. 800.00
Price Realized: $1,050.00

10 TOTAL IMAGES
237Middle East accumulation on APS sale pages from the 1920s to 1990s in a small carton. Around 1,500 mint and used stamps on around 230 pages in singles, sets, and souvenir sheets. Includes imperforates and other specialist material with duplication of premium items throughout. Strength in Saudi Arabia which is 75% of this selection with the remaining 25% mostly Jordan and Bahrain. Condition varies with some higher values (#312-313 and 340-341 with gum problems from ng to sweated). Owner’s 2013 Cat. value of $29,000.00+ includes everything. Nicely set up for easy processing, making this an excellent opportunity to reprice and resubmit as the expected retail was a bit high at nearly 50% of Cat.. Take a look and see.Cat. Value: S.B. 800.00
Price Realized: $950.00
O.G.N.H.
Unused w/o Gum or Regum
O.G.
Used
Coins or Currency
Block
Cover
Essay
Literature
Proof
Specimen