Category Index

Public Auction #435

Click here for pre-auction bidding, ended February 16, 2018 at 7:00pm (New York time)
Click here for live auction, takes place February 17-18, 2018 at 10:00 AM (New York time)
Bids updated February 16, 2018 at 7:13pm (New York time)

517CVLatin America gorgeous accumulation from 1867 to 1962. Consists of over 125 awesome mainly first flights and commercial covers offering a snapshot of Latin postal history. Most have been put away for decades and now are arriving on the philatelic market. Nicaragua, Panama. Mexico, and Salvador are roughly 80% of this holding with the remaining 20% consisting of the Dominican Republic, Honduras, Ecuador, Venezuela, Peru, and Paraguay. An unusual selection which should be viewed to fully appreciate.Cat. Value: S.B. 1600.00
Price Realized: $1,500.00